Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sleeping baby....

So I am holding my littlest one, since he just fell asleep at my boob, but I found a new #breastfeeding position! He was sitting on my leg facing me and I tried it that way and he latched on no problem. I was surprised, but hey it worked while I was messing around on the computer.

I want to online shop.....but I dont because I have an addiction to it...even worse to buying cloth diapers lol. I might only need a few more to finish my stash...but then that means I would have to stop buying :(

2 comments:

  1. I love shopping online when I get free shipping! cloth diapers are definitely one of my downfalls! You should stop by and visit, I'm going to be co-hosting a cloth diaper event next month!

    I'm stopping by from this week's Super Stalker Sunday hop! Thanks for participating! I hope you'll join us again next week and I hope you'll stop by and visit me!
    Mariah, FormulaMom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't use cloth diapers for their actual purpose, but they made great burp clothes and what not so I still ended up with a bunch of them. They have some super cute ones out there, I can see how you could get addicted.

    I'm a new follower from the Stalker hop!
    Nikki
    http://www.prettyopinionated.com

    ReplyDelete