Sunday, May 22, 2011

Great Weekend

So this past weekend was Jared and I's 5th wedding anniversary. We went to Galveston again and stayed all weekend. We stayed at the Hotel Galvez, which was nice, and just relaxed. It was nice to get away and do nothing. Of course I missed my babies tremendously. We checked in on friday, had dinner at this wonderful sushi bar on the strand and then came back to the hotel for a night cap at the bar. Saturday we woke up ordered a pizza from dominos to the room, and then went swimming in the pool, or more like drinking at the swim up bar in the pool haha. We then went to go get our new tattoos. I love mine! Jareds looks good to. Sunday we woke up and then headed home. I cant believe that we have been married for 5 years. Though we have had our fair share of ups and downs, that is what makes us stronger. I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment