Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nose Bleed

So Jeremy came over to me and he was having a horrible nose bleed.

I had horrible nose bleeds when I was a child. Literally I would be bleeding for 30 min to 1hr, more like dripping.... it was awful. No doctor thought there was anything that could be done and I just had to live with it. It wasn't until I was 17 and went to a new ENT before I got it fixed. He looked up there and was like oh I see your problem, grabs a cotton swab with numbing medicine and walks out. 5 min later he comes in and sticks a cauterizing stick up there (which was not pleasant at ALL) and fixed it. He told me that my nose formed different then normal and my vessels were running on the bottom of my nasal cavity verses the top like normal people. I could pretty much touch the vessel that was causing all the problems. I have not had an issue since.

Now why the hell did it take 17 years to figure that out in what this ENT did in 5 min...... ugh and I went to numerous ENT's.... anyways I hope Jeremy's nose is not as bad as mine, he does have bad bleeds but they maybe last 5 min, if that. Praying it doesnt get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment