Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pregnancy Week 7



The big news this week: Hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs — although they look more like paddles at this point than the tiny, pudgy extremities you're daydreaming about holding and tickling. Technically, your baby is still considered an embryo and has something of a small tail, which is an extension of her tailbone. The tail will disappear within a few weeks, but that's the only thing getting smaller. Your baby has doubled in size since last week and now measures half an inch long, about the size of a blueberry. (From Baby Center )






How Graeber #3 and I Are:

Symptoms:Well I am super tired. I am currently sick right now with a horrible cold, so I of course have all of those symptoms. I feel horrible, but my doctor gave me a z pack so I am on that and hopefully it does something!
Cravings: cheese fries, pizza
Things that make me go YUK! : The smell of fish...ewww


Gender: Man, maybe because this pregnancy is so different, that means it is a girl!! HAHA!
Something I am excited about: 5 Days!!!! It is getting closer and that is super exciting!
Doctors and such: I went to my general practitioner today because I am sick and we talked about my pregnancy. Since I was on bp meds last pregnancy and had to be watched hard core through out, she still wants to see me every month just to be safe. I am no longer on bp meds anymore ( I think its because I lost 30 + pounds) and I have been doing really good, but that doesn't mean that something could happen since I have the history. Lets keep our fingers crossed that everything will be ok this time!! :)

Happenings of the Harper Household

No comments:

Post a Comment