Thursday, May 3, 2012

Team Fitness

SO I have began walking and trying to eat a little better then I was. I am on day 2 of walking and I feel really good about myself. I want to loose about 20 pounds so I am really going to try. I might need to buy a scale huh?

So my mom gets produce from Rawfully Organic Coop. She ordered a full box instead of a half so I could have some. I am so excited about it! Fresh produce, no chemicals, and its totally green. I know she said there was greens, carrots, eggplant, tomatoes, green onions, apples, oranges, pears, cantelope, pineapple, and a few other items. I can not wait to get some!! If I like it and I can afford it, I might start getting a half box. It is so much healthier to eat fresh grown! Since buying Organic at the grocery store is horribly expensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment