Thursday, June 16, 2011

Squirt to the face!

So I have been lucky to be breastfeeding as long as I have with Jackson. I am very happy. Though, along the way I have had ups and downs and uh-ohs. From forgetting to put breast pads in and leaking all over the place or spraying Jackson in the face when he unlatches or spilling pumped milk (which is a sure way to make me very angry) I have had my fair share of accidents.

I think though out of all of them that I have had the one that I wont forget is one of the times that Jackson unlatched and I sprayed... but not just sprayed on his face or chin or neck or even the bossom buddy...it spray clear over all of that and hit Jeremy in the face. I sat there stunned and Jeremy had an even more stunned look on his face. I couldnt help but bust out laughing. He looks at me and says, "Mommy what was that?!" I told him sorry that I got milk on his face, he then says, "EWWWWWW Why did you do that to me?" I laughed even harder, and said I didnt mean to. He looks at me and tells me not to do that again and then goes back to watching tv.

Oh it was funny but the look on his face was priceless. :)


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your son's comments to it. never done that myself but it would have been funny. Stopping by from the hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was! I felt bad of course but seeing that horrified look on his face was just so funny! Thanks fir stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by from Locomotion of Expressions! Found you on a blog hop! Now following! Please follow me via GFC back and lets grow each others ratings! http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com! Cute stuff! xo

    ReplyDelete