Saturday, June 4, 2011

Breastfeeding and Teeth

So Jackson has started drooling like nobody's business. Which is fine and all, but that has me thinking, drooling=start of teething. Teething is a great milestone, but while breastfeeding...how does that work? I am really nervous. I don't want to get bit. I mean I can not expect it not to happen, but I don't want it to. I know I have time before any teeth come through, and I will surely enjoy the time before that happens, but I am still worried. If any moms who breastfed babies/toddlers with teeth, I want to hear your words of encouragement, as well as stories of biting and what you did? I did not get a chance to breastfeed Jeremy this long (mainly due to me being so young and wasn't taught at all how to do it right) so this is all new to me. I don't want to stop anytime soon, but seriously...the teeth are giving me the heebie jeebies..... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment