Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Kitchen Island redo

So I knew that I was going to paint the island at some point. For anyone that has been to my house and seen it, they knew it was nasty and needed paint. Most all of our house still has the "builder paint" and that means no seal on that paint. So if it gets dirty, then its stained and if you try to wipe it, the paint just comes off the wall. Well I finally decided to paint it today. I had the paint and brushes already, so I went and got tape today from Lowes. I also got sample cards for the playroom and laundry room, but that will be another post. I didn't take before pictures, because it was just nasty, but I have after!! Do you like?? I do!! Please excuse the mess on the island before I took the painters tape off.




No comments:

Post a Comment