Sunday, April 22, 2012

Free Time.

So my dad came today and picked up the boys this morning. It was so nice to have some free time with just Jared. We had lunch, some fun(hehe), and I took a big nap. I have not had an uninterrupted nap in a looooong time. It was wonderful!!! He left tonight for College Station for work training. He will be back on Wednesday. We could have all gone, but there was alot going one in the next few days, and our funds are not pretty at the moment until Friday. So I will just miss him until then. :) He was so cute and he told me "Well if you ovulate while im gone, maybe the strong girl sperm will be waiting for the egg"....bhahhaha oh how I love him and that he knows his ttc lingo! :)

We went to a gender reveal party on Saturday. The couple did not know the gender before, so it was a surprise for everyone. They are having a girl. It was cute. I think I will do that when we get pregnant again.

The Great Cloth Diaper Change was Saturday morning, and Nikki and I went. It was fun seeing so many cloth diapering mamas. I didnt take any pics though..(yes I know....I should have :/ ) It was at the Rite of Passage Birth Center. We got to tour it after the GCDC was over. OMG I fell in love with it!!!! It was so nice. I might go there when I get pregnant again. I really want a midwife/water birth this time. I sure hope I can. Here is a link if anyone is interested in it!! Rite of Passage

No comments:

Post a Comment