Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Yikes!

Once again.. I have not posted in months.. its awful. Well I am now 38 weeks pregnant with boy #3. His name will be Westin Jon. Its is kinda crazy I have been pregnant this long! The other two were both born in my 37th week! This pregnancy has been my easiest out of the three. I also went with a midwife instead of an OB/GYN. That was an awsome move on my part! I love it! I cant wait for the birth. I will try to make it to the birth center, but if not then he will be born at home. I am so excited to be able to experience that. I will post a birth story once he comes. :)

Jeremy is doing well in school. He seems to enjoy it. Which I am glad. He has his struggles, but I know he will be fine. He turned 6 in November.. which is hard to believe that he is already 6. WOW!

Jackson is starting to say words now, which is nice. He cant say much, but most of what he can say i understand. He also loves to color on objects other then paper :/. Its a tad bit annoying lol. He will be 2 in February and I need to start planning his party! I have no clue as to what theme I want to do. I do have time.

Other then that life has been crazy as usual. I will so try to keep this up now! I know I have said that before, lol but I want this here for records of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment