Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Well woman exam and birth control

So I had my yearly today. Everything is fine but we talked about birth control. I think I'm going to get the Mirena. Its covered by the insurance, which is nice. Free is better then paying for Jared to get the snip snip. Plus that is sooo permanent. The question of a 4th has come up and some days we are like hell no. Other days we might consider it, in a few years. It is our decision in the end and we will cross that bridge ay a later date.

Westin will be 7 months old in 4 days.....I still dont believe it. The time has gone by sooo fast. He is such a good baby. So laid back and relaxed.

Jeremy and Jackson are at each others throats now that summer is coming to an end. It will be better once Jeremy goes back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment